Jennie has over 13 years experience in commercial real estate with a solid history of success. Joining Halakar in February 2018 as a Sr. Property Manager, she cur- rently oversees a commercial portfolio that includes office, retail and industrial facilities totaling more than 1.5 million square feet. Her property management responsibilities include financial analysis and reporting, lease administration, budget preparation, CAM reconciliations, operations, vendor management, contract negotiations, coordination of tenant and capital improve- ment projects, and team leadership.
Prior to joining Halakar, Jennie spent 8 years with Cushman & Wakefield managing portfolios of office, industrial, and retail facilities. She began her real estate career with Kite Reality Group in 2005.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Institute of Real Estate Management Assoc. (IREM)
- Asst. Property Manager of the Year 2014 – Cushman & Wakefield
- Property Administrator of the Year 2010 – Cushman & Wakefield
- Institute of Real Estate Management Association (IREM) Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Member
- Licensed Indiana Real Estate Broker
- United Way Volunteer
- Boys and Girls Club Volunteer
- Susan G Komen Project Pink Fashion Show Committee
Mrs. Smith attended IUPUI and Indiana Institute of Technology.