G. Bryan Miller, JD
G. Bryan Miller started his business career as a sales representative and manager for Procter & Gamble Company in the Cincinnati and Detroit markets. Prior to joining Halakar, Mr. Miller was a second vice president with Cassidy Turley. Over the past 14 years, he has closed some 350 commercial real estate transactions totaling $140.0 million in value.
Within the last few years, Mr. Miller has acted as the local representative for 1.4 million square feet of commercial space on behalf of its ownership.
An active industry and community leader, Mr. Miller’s current or previous memberships and honors include:
- Board member, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
- Vice president and board member, Bishop Chatard Lacrosse Club
- Representative to the board of trustees, Butler University
- Football, basketball and track coach, Indianapolis CYO
- Board member, Reach for Youth
- Board member, the St. Christopher Center
- Member, President’s Club, Cassidy Turley
- Candidate, state of Indiana House of Representatives
Mr. Miller earned a law degree from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree with high honors from Butler University.