G. Bryan Miller, JD
G. Bryan Miller started his business career as a sales representative and manager for Procter & Gamble Company in the Cincinnati and Detroit markets. Prior to joining Halakar, Mr. Miller was a second vice president with Cassidy Turley. Over the past 14 years, he has closed some 350 commercial real estate transactions totaling $140 million in value. Within the last few years, Mr. Miller has acted as the local representative for 1.4 million square feet of commercial space on behalf of its ownership.
Professional & Personal Affiliations
• State of Indiana, licensed real estate broker
• Board of Trustees for Butler University, representative
• Board of Reach for Youth, member
• Board of the St. Christopher Center, member
• Indianapolis CYO Football, Basketball and Track, coach
• Bishop Chatard Lacrosse Club, vice president and board member
• Cassidy Turley, president club member
• Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors, board member
• Indiana State Representative, past candidate
Mr. Miller earned a law degree from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree with high honors from Butler University.