Elizabeth (Liz) DeKoninck is the Vice President and has been with Halakar since 2015. Liz has more than 4 years of commercial real estate experience, with a background in property management.
In addition to assisting the CEO in the oversight of business operations, Liz represents landlords and tenants in industrial, retail, and office transactions. From leasing industrial and office spaces to selling retail buildings, Liz has had experience in both the leasing and sale sides of the business. Liz’s prior experience in property management allows her to provide her clients with invaluable information during the leasing and sales process.
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
As a landlord representative:
- Grey Street Properties, Indianapolis, IN: 18 buildings, 1.1 million SF
- Fred Abel, Indianapolis, IN: 200,000 SF
- Malott Office Park, Indianapolis, IN: 135,000 SF
- Kroger Plaza, Shelbyville, IN: 22,000 SF
- MPC Ventures, Indianapolis, IN: 31,000 SF
- Gershom Investments, Indianapolis, IN: 12,000 SF
PARTIAL LIST OF SALE TRANSACTIONS:
- Forty 4 Washington, Indianapolis, IN: 1 downtown retail building, 12,000 SF
- Bedi & Associates, Indianapolis, IN: 167,000 SF
- Grey Street Properties, Indianapolis, IN: 10 buildings, 548,239 SF
- KVML, Indianapolis, IN: 10,000 SF
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Indiana
- Indy CREW Member
Liz received a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Butler University.